Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's Fall!!!!!!








I was so excited when the weather changed and we officially hit Fall! The boys were not thrilled that instead of our usual scary decor, I opted to do something a little nicer and that I could keep up all the way through Thanksgiving. I am happy with how it turned out and feel like it makes the inside of the house feel warmer and more cozy! :)


I attempted the glitter pumpkins this year. Way excited with how they turned out and how easy they were to do.


The kids were all very happy to decorate some cute pumpkin and leaf cookies for a family activity. Even more happy to eat them though! :)









I absolutely love this time of year. The weather turns and everything changes. The colors outside and inside. The food gets warmer and all you want to do is wrap up in a blanket and snuggle with the one's you love. It is the perfect preseason to the next one.




2 comments:

said...

It's beautiful! I love Fall decor, don't really have any, but I prefer fall over Halloween as well, stays up longer and it's SO cozy and beautiful! You did a great job!

Dangerously Innocent said...

Aww, those lights are very pretty and the cookies looked yummy!