Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Big News!

I know it has been forever since I last posted anything on the blog, but life has been so crazy.
The best and biggest news for now though, is that after trying and trying for 2 1/2 years and going through 4 miscarriages, we are expecting again! :) :) :)

We ended up being sent to a fertility Dr. and after doing a double dose of chlomid and doing a round of IUI, we were thrilled to be able to see just ONE baby with a really strong heart beat at our ultrasound today.

Our due date is Feb. 9th, 2012. We will see just how close I get to this one though. I am thinking more end of Jan is more likely. We are so happy and excited to finally have the last piece of our family on their way. I am even tolerating morning sickness with a smile at this point. :)

6 comments:

laura kate said...

So happy for you! It surely is amazing what we go through to get these little miracles here.

Stacey said...

Congratulations, Paige! Cindy would vote for Feb 9th since that is her birthday...

said...

This is so wonderful! Congrats to the both of you!!!!!

PJ Evers said...

Congratulations Westbrook Family! That's wonderful news!
Patti

Stacey said...

Sweet! And the best due date EVER! What great news, I couldn't be happier for you and Issac.
This is Cindy, BTW. I just realized I am signed in as Stacey. I'm so sad I will miss you by a couple of days.

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!!!! This is very exciting news. I'm so happy for you.