Monday, September 15, 2008

My Angel





I couldn't even have dreamed just how wonderful it would be to have a little girl. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my boys and have a ton of fun with each of them, but the relationship between a mother and daughter is truly amazing. McKenna is a constant source of happiness. Her big bright eyes and beautiful smile, melt my heart. This little girl is going to get everything she wants. She is such a girly girl too. She already loves to play with my makeup and jewelry. Anything circular goes on her wrist like a bracelet and she has to show it off to everyone. I love how much fun it is to dress her every morning too. Girl clothes are so much more fun and cute than boys. For her birthday, we gave McKenna her first doll and she just loves it. She carries her around and huggs her all day. I am so grateful for the blessings of being a mother, and especially of being the mother to my little angel.




No comments: