Saturday, September 13, 2008

I suck!

I really don't know how everyone does this. I can't find the time to keep up with everything. The summer was totally uneventful. The only trip we took was for a weekend to Georgia for business. Not exactly a vacation, but it was time away from the kids.
The boys are back in school now, Wesley is in 5th grade and Damon is in 4th. Rhett is 3 and McKenna is 1. I can' t believe how fast this past year has gone.
Issac is still with Aflac and starting to really find some good accounts. FYI, if any of you out there do not have Aflac insurance, you are only hurting yourself. Call your local agent and find out what they offer, especially if you are thinking about having a baby. Ok, there is my little sales pitch.
Besides a busy schedule again, we are all doing great.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'd love to see some new pictures...hint, hint :)

Does Aflec offer Life Insurance? We're in the market for some more. Let me know :)

Renee said...

Your family is so beautiful. Your daughter looks a lot like Alicia in one of the pictures. I can't believe the last time I saw you Damon was probably Rhett's age. Let me know if you come out to California again!