Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It Must Be a Girl Thing!


I made it through three boys without having his problem. In fact, my boys all are very modest and don't even like to go swimming without a swim shirt on. Now that I have my sweet little princess, we can't seem to keep anything on her. She can figure her way out of almost any article of clothing we put on her and then immediately removes the diaper. She is an all natural beauty! I know that my little sister went through a nudy stage, but I am asking for some help. Even when we are out in public she prefers the natural look. Any suggestions???????
(Sorry for X rated picture. Just wanted to share the joy of our household right now!)

3 comments:

said...

LOL- that's funny! I really wouldn't worry too much about it. It's a girl thing- but a kid thing too. She'll outgrow it. Until then you'll just have to deal with the public tantrums, but seriously, she'll outgrow it. I think it's way adorable, she's a cutie!

Rebecca said...

Paige,I have no advice. Laura's little girl loves to be naked too. Come to think of it so does Curtis' girl. You're right. It's probably a girl thing.
I say enjoy the phase while it's here. All too soon she'll be concerned about what she looks like (hopefully that won't be for another 15 years.) Keep the joy of au naturale as along as possible.

Christie said...

When they come up with a cure for this I better one of the first to know. My son, Cade, is the hard one to keep dressed. He wants to be Tarzan and run around in his underwear. It's kind of embarrassing when people come over and he disappears into his bedroom only to come out as Tarzan acting like an ape. Kids..they keep life exciting. She is a cute nudy though!