Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Time of year!


I absolutely love this time of year. Everyone just seems to be in a slightly better mood. I love going into all the stores and hearing wonderful Christmas music (although I will admit that it starts a little early, they should wait for Thanksgiving to be over). The smells that go with it are just as amazing. I just feel better!

We are trying really hard to make it back home (California) for Christmas again this year. Issac is doing so great with work that he really deserves a nice vacation. I can't wait to see my family and friends.

I have about half of my Christmas shopping done already. I am so proud of myself. I am hoping to finish up after we get to California. That many less presents to try and hide in the car for the trip! :)

I know that I am kind of skipping over Thanksgiving, but it is so hard to get too excited about it this year when I can't really eat much yet, and the older boys won't be with us this year either. It's ok though, we are still very thankful for all of the many wonderful blessings that we have!

2 comments:

said...

What beautiful pictures! We just got our family pictures taken at Targe too... I really liked the one with the kids in the present! It's super hard to get all of them to look! I had to go back and re-take Rachel's, but I love them! Your family is, as always, beautiful! The kids are growing so fast! I completely understand your excitement for Christmas. That would be exciting if you get to go see your family!

Rebecca said...

Well... the Sanders are all together this year too. I hope that we can see you guys too