Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009







Sorry that it took so long to get this blog posted. We had a minor problem with our computer. Better late than never though, right?

We had a fun little celebration at our house. My brother and three of his kids came as did my mom who was here visiting because my sister-in-law had just had a baby. Unfortunately they were not up for the festivities, but the rest of us had a good time.

It was snowing pretty good for most of the day, but we kept warm with pizza and then chocolate fondue with all sorts of goodies for dipping. I also made a peanut butter chocolate pie to celebrate a little early for my brothers birthday.

We ended the celebration with exchanging little goodie bags that we'd made. I gave each of the kids some bought candy, and I made chocolate bark for the adults. I hope that it was all good. I was still on my diet and was not allowed to partake in any of the wonderful treats this year! :(
It was a nice day though and very glad to have been able to spend it with family.






No comments: