Sunday, July 26, 2009

How to Post?

Well, I'm afraid that it may be a little while before I can update my blog with more of our fun summer activities. While on our family vacation in Escondido, California, our vacation home that we were renting for our family reunion was broken into and robbed. Unfortunately we lost our laptop computer. Luckily no one was hurt and nothing too major was taken that we can't at least replace except for our personal stuff on the computer like pictures and letters. We had a wonderful time with family though and as soon as we get a new computer I'll post the pictures and more info.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you were robbed! What a crummy way to end your vacation. I'm just glad you're all safe and sound.

said...

Oh guys I'm sorry! That SO sucks, I'm glad no one was hurt. I hope everything can be replaced with no problem, sorry!