Thursday, August 27, 2009

Summer fun Gagon style!

In July of 09, we held our Gagon Family Reunion. An earlier post explained some of our downfalls, but we had a great time inspite of everything. We rented a house in Escondido, California. It was basically large enough for all 21 of us ( wish that there was one more bedroom and a few more bathrooms ). It had a beautiful back yard and pool that we took full advantage of. We had a luau to celebrate birthday's and mom and dad's anniversary. We went to the beach, museusm, and saw all of our extended family that lives in the area. I love my family and enjoy all the times when we are able to get together. Can't wait for the next reunion!
* Little side note! They caugh the guys that robbed us. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom and Dad with all 12 of their grandchildren.

The original 6!


I couldn't help myself. I had to have these shirts made for everyone. They had fireworks exploding on the front with the year. Mom and Dad had red shirts, the adult children and spouses had white, and all the grand kids had blue. I was really happy with how they finally turned out and was really glad that I did it.



It was such a special experience to all be together for Dalin as he prepares to go on his mission. This was the first time for all of us, I think, to go to the San Diego Temple. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!




Cousins are the best! These three have a special connection because they have spent the most time together. I really hope that it stays close and lasts forever. We love our Timmy!


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

These are great pictures. I'm so glad you were all able to be together. I love the Gagon family.

Unknown said...

It's so good to see your family all together! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Amanda said...

I love the Gagons!
How fun that you guys do this.