Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sorry!!!!!

OK, I know that since so many of you have been wondering what is going on with me and asking why my blog is so far behind, I guess that I will let you all out of your misery! 2009 was a hard year on us as I'm sure it was for many of you and the rest of the country. We had to take a good hard look at what was really important and necessary in our lives and cut out everything else. I tried to convince Issac that my blog was high on the importance list, but it was a no go. We had to get rid of the Internet. We haven't gotten in back yet, but we have high hopes that we will within the next few months, so I promise to get back with things once that happens.

2 comments:

said...

I'm sorry it's been so tough! We've been cutting back on everything possible too. It is tough times, that's for sure! I'm glad you all are healthy and well.

Rebecca said...

I've missed your blog, but I totally understand. We'll have to just be better at staying in contact via telephone. I love you tons.