Wednesday, March 24, 2010

We're back online!

YEAH! We have gone electronic again. It feels like it has been forever, yet I don't know if there is anything big to even report. How crazy is that? In my little economic funk, I have even slacked on taking pictures so I don't even have any cute photos to post. But no worries! The whether is changing and soon we will be busy with soccer, camps and various other activities to keep the blog running again.
For now, I will just say that we are all pretty much healthy, happy, and doing our best at whatever we have going on. I promise to get back in the swing of things and keep my blog updated from now on. I have loved being able to catch up with all my friends and see what creative adventures you have been up to for the past few months.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Glad to hear you are back! I look forward to catching up on your cute family..

said...

Yay! I'm glad all is going great with you guys... welcome back to the digital world :-)

PJ Evers said...

I love catching up on you and your cute family too. Glad you cruising cyberspace again!
Patti E.