Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm so excited!

I have never had the time or the money to go to any of the EFY, Education Week or Women's Conference. Pretty sad since I've actually lived in Utah for almost 4 years now, but I've always had little one's to take care of. This year though, my sweet, amazing husband has offered to take off work for the two days and play Mr. Mom to allow me to go! I am feeling the overwhelming need for a little vacation and know that this is just what I need for a spiritual pick me up.
The most exciting part though, is that my mom and both of my sisters are coming this year as well. I am always so jealous to hear of friends that take these amazing sister trips every year and I don't believe I have ever had the chance to do that with mine. It will be so much fun to be together and with our mom to top it all off. I am just so excited and can't wait. I feel kind of bad though for the other two women that will be rooming with us. Any one that knows the Gagon laugh and has ever heard when my sisters and I are together knows exactly what I mean. :) Should be one fun, crazy weekend for sure!

2 comments:

laura kate said...

Oh how fun. I have always thought that would be great as well. Maybe one of these years I'll be out of baby mode enough to go.

Amanda said...

How fun! Enjoy your sisters and mother...and I love the Gagon laugh :) Take lots of pictures!!