Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My little Man!

I can hardly believe that Rhett is old enough to start school. I now have all my boys hitting the books.

Rhett was a willing participant in my first day of school photo shoot, but the older two boys were not quite so excited about the idea. Funny how they change as they get older, especially boys!
He was so excited to start school and be just like the big boys, but he was also sad to have to leave his little sister behind.





While taking pictures to correctly document this momentous event, McKenna was not going to be left out. I can't believe how big she is getting as well. Where does the time go?




As per Rhett's request, I had to post a picture of his "super cool" new back pack.


1 comment:

said...

They do look so much older here! Time needs to slow down, huh :-)