Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Our Precious Baby Boy!





Kyler Brock Westbrook ~ Sept. 8, 2011 8 oz. 8 in.


I'm just a precious little one who didn't make it there.


I went straight to be with Jesus, but I'm waiting for you here.


Many dwelling where I live, waited years to enter in.


Struggled through a world of sorrow, a world marred with pain and sin.


Thank you for the life you gave me,


It was brief but don't complain.


I have all Heaven's Glory,


Suffered none of Earth's great pain.


Thank you for the name you gave me.


I'd have loved to bring it fame.


But if I'd lingered in Earth's shadows,


I would have suffered just the same.


So sweet family - don't you sorrow.


Wipe those tears and chase the gloom.


I went straight to Jesus' arms,


From my loving Mother's womb.


~ Author Unknown ~












It was so hard to say goodbye and to let you go.


The only comfort is that we know that one day you will be back in our arms again.


We love you so much our precious baby boy!!!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Love you, Paige. Thank you for sharing such special pictures of your sweet baby boy.

gpbiggs said...

We're so sorry for the heartbreak your family is going thru now. So glad that the gospel teaches us families are forever. Love to you and your family.

Unknown said...

I'm so so so sorry. I love you, Paige!