Sunday, October 2, 2011

Trouseeau Dreams 2011

Trousseau Dreams was even more emotional this year for me. It was a big

reminder of how important our Eternal Families are.


This year for Trousseau Dreams, I chose to go with the theme of Eternity.

I decorated with the color scheme of yellow, white and lime green.

I put an "E" monogram on a bar of soap and then wrapped

it up with this tag for each of the girls as their

YW Leaders gift to them this year.

I really wish that I could have had more white material draped out from the

center of the room to make it feel more heavenly, but it just wasn't in the budget.




Each person had their own cookie with name on it to mark their place setting.

I alternated the colors between the girls and their mom's.







The centerpieces were glass vases filled with lemons and limes.









I have wanted to do a candy bar for quite some time, so this gave me the perfect

opportunity to try it out. So much harder than I thought it would be to find

green and yellow candy though.



I found these cute yellow boxes for everyone to fill with their candy.





I made chocolate temple molds to put on top of each of the cupcakes.



This year I opted for just desserts!



Yellow and green chocolate dipped home made truffles.




Lemon and key lime cupcakes, with lemon and key lime bars as well.


We didn't get all the girls there this year, but it was still an amazing night and felt

the spirit really strongly. I wasn't sure that I was even up to going. I was so

thankful that I had most of my planing well ahead of time and only had all the

baking left to do the few days before. It was a great night and I was so

grateful for all the other leaders and their help to pull it off.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

So beautiful, Paige! It is awesome to see this tradition continuing...