Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas!

We finally made it home from our Christmas in California. It was great to see so many old friends and to be with family and had a wonderful holiday season. We all took turns getting sick and hit every storm on the way home, but it was totally worth it. I love my family!

The cousins all got matching pj's for Christmas eve!



Check out all that loot!




McKenna was thrilled with the new pink princess riding toy that Santa left for her!




Wesley and Damon couldn't believe that they actually got Nintendo DS!
We have dragged our feet as long as we can with not having any kind of gaming system for the boys, so we broke down and got them these. I hope we don't regret it!



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I LOVED seeing you, but I am sorry that our visit was so short. Christmas looks like a success. (I don't think you'll regret the games. I am sure they came in handy on the long stormy ride home.) :)