Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Old School!


Issac and I were able to go out on an actual date this past weekend! It is so nice that the older boys are finallyold enough to watch the younger two. Finding a babysitter has always been way more work than it's worth. Any way, it has been quite a while since just the two of us have been able to get out and spend a litte time together. We had a nice dinner at Applebee's and then we went bowling and played some pool and got ice cream. Just like the good old days! It was so much fun and way better than just watching a movie in a dark movie theatre. We were able to talk and laugh and really have a good time. Not to mention that there is no way I could have beat Issac 1-1 in bowling and 4-0 in pool! Oh yeah baby! We had such a nice time and Issac was a good sport. :) I love my man so much and love that I get to spend time with him and rediscover all the fun little things about him. I thank Heavenly Father every day for the blessing of sending him to me. How can you love any one thing so much? I love you baby! For Eternity!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love that you had a date night. It sounds like it was a great night. It's very fun to read about and a sweet blog post.

Amanda said...

Yay for dates! Yay for older kids who can babysit!
John and I usually end up going to the movies. All of the bowling alleys around here and filled with smoke, which is to bad because that sounds like fun!

said...

That's so sweet Paige, you guys are adorable!

Stacey said...

Wow. That stage of having older kids that can babysit seems like a dream that is SO far away... I'm glad you guys were able to get out and have so much fun! Looks like you deserved to celebrate over Isaac's big award :)