Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Wesley!


I can hardly believe how fast time has gone by. My little baby just turned 11 years old. How in the world did that happen? I am so proud of the amazing young man that he is becoming though. He is such a great big brother to both his younger brothers and his little sister. I just love watching him play with them and take care of them. He continually impresses us with his athletic skills and his academic abilities. He has such a sweet spirit and loving personality. My biggest fear is just how much the little girls have all noticed this as well. I'm afraid that his teenage years are going to be very active and full. :)


I love you so much Wesley and both Daddy and I are so proud of you and all that you have done and are still working towards. Keep up the amazing work buddy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



No comments: