Monday, September 27, 2010

Green Goblins!

For FHE tonight, I couldn't help but get into the spirit of Halloween. We had a few days last week that were really starting to feel like fall, and I was really starting to get excited for it. I started anticipating the color changes that will happen in the trees, the smell of pumpkin and spice and cinnamon and vanilla, the warm soups and stews, hot chocolate, wrapping up in a cozy blanket by the fireplace, and of course all the yummy goodies that we bake. Well, what a tease mother nature has been. We have been back up into the 90's this week! I am determined not to let it dampen my enthusiasm to begin the festivities though! :) I went out today and bought all the ghoulish decorations for our front yard, but we got such a late start tonight that we will have to do the actual decorating another night, much to the kids dismay. We did however have enough time to make these little green goblins. I think that they turned out pretty cute and we all had a great time coming up with characters to create.
Can you guess who made which one????

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Paige, those are SO cute! I'm definitely copying you... Tell me how you made them please!

said...

Cute! I can't believe it's Halloween already. You motivated me to get into the spirit :-)