Thursday, October 7, 2010

Family Photos!

I know, I know! In the past I have let weeks and sometimes months go by with out posting a thing, and then all of a sudden I post like 4 in one week! It is just because we actually had some fun things happen in our lives, and because I am determined to remember to take and use my camera! :) The pictures from this post though, are thanks to an old childhood friend of mine that has turned professional! Capture Photography in California and my friend Shellie made all these amazing family photos possible. I LOVE THEM ALL! Wesley: Age 12










Damon: Age 11









Rhett: Age 5










McKenna: Age 3















My beautiful children! I am so blessed!







2 comments:

said...

These are all so beautiful! Not hard to do with such a cute family though :-)

Rebecca said...

seriously, so cute. your children are getting so big. I love to see how much they are become individuals while still being such a great mixture of their parents.