Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Anniversary!


So, another year gone by! Eight years ago I was lucky enough to make the man who had quickly (and all be it, very unconventionally) become my best friend, also become my partner and lover! I knew that there was such a love out there. I grew up watching my parents express it, but I was afraid that I may never feel it. That is until Issac came into my life. He not only saved me, but also my kids. I don't know how my love for him can continue to grow so much, but it does, every day! I am thrilled to have such an amazing man by my side for time and all eternity!
We didn't have a lot of money to spend this year, so all of our plans got cancelled. I know that Issac was bummed that he couldn't do something big, but I wanted him to know that all I really need is his love. I made this cute candy card and left it at his office during his lunch break. He called when he got back and said that it made him cry! Not an easy task my friends. I was pretty happy to hear that he appreciated it.
Thanks so my mom and sister, we were able to go run a few errands, start some Christmas planning and see the new Harry Potter. Then when we got home, the kids had baked us a chocolate cake and had candles and jumped out and surprised us. It was a wonderful night!

You are and always will be my HERO! Happy Anniversary baby! I love you with all that I am and more!


2 comments:

said...

Such a sweet poster, I love the idea! We never have money when our anniversary rolls around, I may have to steal this idea :-) Happy anniversary you two. I'm so glad you found each other!

Rebecca said...

Happy Anniversary! I cannot believe it's been eight years. Thank you for inviting me to be a part of it. You are wonderful together (and so loving.) It's sweet.