Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

We were not sure if this year was going to be much for Christmas, but thanks to some amazing friends and "Secret Santa", we had a wonderful day! I didn't do much for decorating, but I did have a color scheme (of course)! Blue, white and silver!

Wesley and Damon got to help us play "Santa" this year. I think that it helped to make this year even more special for them to try and make it so special for Rhett and McKenna.

Rhett asked Santa for a Pocket Racer, which took some doing to figure out what that was and then where to find one, but of course Santa came through!



McKenna asked for a kitty. At first we assumed that she meant a real one, but she quickly assured us that she meant the stuffed kind. THANK GOODNESS!!!! That we were more than happy to fulfill. We found three cute little new friends for her to take care of.


Issac and I spent a few days and made some building blocks for both Rhett and McKenna. We put letters and numbers on a bunch and then cute scrapbooking paper on the others to make them look cute. I think that they will both have a lot of fun playing with these and hopefully learn a little with the letters and numbers too!


McKenna was pretty excited to get a pretty pink piggy bank from Grandma Gagon for Christmas!

It was so much fun to watch McKenna with your little kitties. She promptly named them Toby(grey), Falcon (the caramel striped) and Fat (black). Don't know where the last one came from.
It was a wonderful Christmas this year for the kids. Too bad I spent the whole time sick! :(

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Merry Christmas to the Westbrook clan! I adore your toy piles which are unwrapped and with name blocks. It makes me smile and think of my own magical Christmas memories in LOP as a child. Well done. :)

laura kate said...

Who knew the real magic of the season is watching your own kids feel it. Looks like fun!

said...

Wow I had a lot to catch up on your blog! Merry Christmas! You guys look like you had a fun season. I love the aprons you made, they were so cute!