Monday, January 3, 2011

Health Scare!

I just wanted to post a quick note to let those of you that knew about what was going on with me, that we got a call from the Dr. and the tests came back neg. It is such a relief to finally know and now to be able to move on with everything. December was such a stressful month! But now we can start the new year off with good news and a positive look on things. Nothing like a health scare to put things into perspective. Thank you so much for all the prayers and support. We felt all of of the love and blessings from them.

3 comments:

laura kate said...

Glad to hear you are okay! Happy New Year.

said...

YAY! Thanks for letting us know! You've been on my mind since we had to say good-bye. It was so awesome getting to see you last week! Thanks for driving down to meet me. Happy New Year!

Cindy said...

I don't what what the scare was, but I'm glad everything is ok. I need to call you. It has been too long since we have talked!