Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Mom's B-Day!

So, my sweet mother had her birthday this month. I am always trying to find something fun to get her that she doesn't have. This year, I decided to go with a homemade kind of gift, and this is what I ended up with. The phrase on the bottom block says, "These are a few of my favorite things." Then on the top blocks, I put a picture of each of her grand kids so far (there is room for a few more! ) The whole thing is wrapped with ribbon and flowers. It was fun to make for her and glad that she loved it. Just sorry that I couldn't be there when she opened it and to help her celebrate.
* A little side note! I am exactly half my parents age for the next 4 months! I am 33 and they are both 66! Fun! :)

3 comments:

said...

Wow, you are so talented Paige! I love that, it's so pretty!

Diane Gagon said...

I show this to everyone who comes to the house! It is truly one of my favorite things! Didn't I raise a creative and thoughtful daughter?

Stacey said...

Ok, Paige - I am stealing this idea for our Super Saturday and I need to come up with a sample to display this week! Can you call me with the details? 916-543-6260