Friday, October 3, 2008

Just for me!

OK, to kind of keep everyone up to date with what we are doing, I'll let you all know what I am doing. I am on the HCG diet. If you don't know what that is, look it up. It is a little too involved to type out an explanation. At any rate, I have been on it for a week and a half now and have lost a total of 13 lbs, and more than 2 inches from my waist! My goal is to loose 60 lbs. Sorry, no pictures until I have reached my goal. The company trip this next year for Issac is to Hawaii, so keep your fingers crossed that I can make my goal and actually get into a bathing suit and feel the slightest bit comfortable again!

2 comments:

said...

Wow Paige that's AWESOME! I'm definitely going to look up that diet! I've been doing a low-carb diet, nothing too drastic since I'm still nursing and saw a difference. I'll definitely check this one out! Thanks for sharing and Good for you!!!

Amanda said...

Good luck!