Friday, October 10, 2008

My HERO!


I have always know how lucky I was to have found such an amazing man to call my husband. From the beginning Issac has far surpassed all expectations and hopes and desires. It is the most amazing feeling in the world to know that you will be with your best friend and soul mate for eternity. I am so blessed to have this wonderful man as my partner in all our adventures and challenges that life has to bring us. Raising 4 kids can be a bit much at times and I am so grateful to have him to talk with and turn to when I am feeling a little stressed. Issac has always been my hero from day one. Willing to step up and be an instant father, then serving two years in Iraq of course was the ultimate. But even now, he is such a hard worker, trying to make sure that our family has everything that we want and need. I have to take some time and brag a little about how amazing he is. Right now, he is ranked # 13 in the whole state for his company. That is such an amazing task, especially since he is less than two years in. I am so proud of all your hard work and dedication babe. But I'm more proud to call you my friend, my husband, my love! Forever and Eternity!!!!!!


2 comments:

said...

Oh Paige, that is so sweet! You brag about him girl- he is one of a kind! I'm so glad you two have each other! You make a beautiful couple and treat each other so well!

Amanda said...

Way to go Issac! (about being #13)

I think you need to publicly thank the person who told you about lds singles online ;) You know I'm kidding.

I'm so glad you found each other.