Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Let them eat cake!



I volunteered to make a cake for our scout Halloween party this year. I've been wanting to take a cake decorating class so that I can learn how to use fondant and make really cool looking cakes, but that just takes way too much time and planning. So, I decided to just try it out on my own. This was what we ended up with. Not quite as cool as I was hoping for, but at least they tasted good and the boys all loved that they could each take home a spider.


3 comments:

said...

What?! They're AWESOME girl- way to go! What a great idea with the web and spiders... I think I'm going to have to copy that!

Christie said...

I love them! I have always wanted to learn how to use fondant too...another thing on my list that I don't have enough time for. You did a great job!

Amanda said...

Those turned out great!